Leadership, Uncluttering, and Your Worst Enemy…
Posted by balanceiskey on April 20, 2009
Another week has gone by, and with another week comes another interesting list of posts that you should check out in your spare time.
Here are 5 articles worth reading for the week ending Sunday, 19/04.
- Ten Top Tips for the Innovative Leader – Stepcase Lifehack
- 5 Tiny Steps to Quit Being Such a Jerk – Zen Habits
- Seven benefits of uncluttering – Unclutterer
- 7 Timeless Thoughts on Taking Responsibility for Your Life – The Positivity Blog
- Social Proof: The Worst Enemy That Lives in Your Head – Stepcase Lifehack
This entry was posted on April 20, 2009 at 9:01 pm and is filed under Happiness, Motivation, Productivity. Tagged: compassionate, hamza, innovative, jerk, leader, Leadership, Life, Productivity, responsibility, selfishness, social proof, uncluttering. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.